Pages

Tuesday 12 January 2016

Moving on

So, I'm 18 now. Well, to be exact, I turned 18 on Sunday! Exciting times.

Somthing that I have, however, found a little less exciting is the transfer from adolescent services to adults. As you've probably guessed, I've now left Alpha and am at an adult unit. One good thing is that I've stepped down! I am no longer a PICU patient as I am now on an acute ward.


My transfer was unfortunately very scary and tearful. Seeing the staff from Alpha leave me in the care of this new hospital was extremely hard. The ward was unsettled when I arrived which made it all the more difficult for me.

I have ward round today at 12pm so fingers crossed I'll get some leave!

Thank you to the staff at Alpha for trying to make my transfer as smooth and as easy as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment